Diversion safes are a type of hidden safe that is designed to look like something else. This makes them ideal for hiding valuables in plain sight, as burglars are less likely to search for valuables in objects that they don’t recognize as being worth bothering with.
Burglars only spend an average of eight minutes in a victim’s home, according to the Chicago Crime Commission. This means that they have a limited amount of time to find and steal valuables. One way to outsmart burglars is to hide your valuables in plain sight. Diversion safes are a great way to do this.
Diversion safes are hidden containers that are designed to look like everyday objects. They can be found in a variety of shapes and sizes, and they can be hidden in any room of the house.
The best part about diversion safes is that they are very difficult to detect. Burglars are typically looking for obvious hiding places, such as under the mattress or in the back of the closet. They are less likely to look for valuables in a diversion safe that looks like a can of soda, a flower pot, or a book.
If you are looking for a way to protect your valuables from burglars, diversion safes are a great option. They are affordable, easy to use, and very effective.
There are many different types of diversion safes available, so you can find one that fits your needs and budget. Some popular types of diversion safes include:
- Book safes: These safes are designed to look like books, and they can be placed on a bookshelf or other piece of furniture.
- Can safes: These safes are designed to look like cans of food, and they can be placed in a pantry or other storage area. Who would think you have cash stashed in a can of Sprite in the back of the fridge?
- Wall safes: These safes are designed to look like wall fixtures, such as electrical outlets or thermostats.
No matter what type of diversion safe you choose, it is important to make sure that it is secure.
Here are some additional tips for using diversion safes:
- Choose a safe that is the right size for your valuables. You don’t want the safe to be too big, or it will be more obvious.
- Choose a safe that is disguised as an object that would be found in your home. This will make it more difficult for burglars to find.
- Hide the safe in a place where burglars would not think to look. This could be in a closet, under a bed, or even in a bookcase.
- Consider using multiple safes. This will spread your valuables out and make it more difficult for burglars to steal everything.
- Don’t tell anyone about the safe, not even your family or friends.
By following these tips, you can help to keep your valuables safe and secure.
Well Over 40 Options for Diversion Safes
Here is the master list of all of the diversion safes we carry. They are divided into categories based on their appearance and where they can be inconspicuously hidden in the home without raising too much suspicion. We have a wide variety of safes to choose from, so you can find one that fits your needs and intended hiding location.
Soda Can Diversion Safes are a great option for hiding valuables in the refrigerator or pantry.
- Arizona Tea Diversion Safe
- Monster Energy Drink Diversion Safe
- Cola Soda Diversion Safe
- Ginger Ale Diversion Safe
- Sprite Soda Can Diversion Safe
- Dr. Pepper Soda Diversion Safe
- Root Beer Diversion Safe
- Plastic Soda Bottle Diversion Safe
- Plastic Water Bottle Diversion Safe
Beer Can Diversion Safes are a great option for hiding valuables in the refrigerator or the bar.
- Coors Light Can Safe
- Miller Genuine Draft Beer Can Diversion Safe
- Miller Lite Beer Can Safe
- PBR Beer Can Diversion Safe
Kitchen Diversion Safes are great options for hiding valuables in the kitchen or pantry.
- Coffee Creamer Diversion Safe
- Peanut Butter Diversion Safe
- Potato Stick Diversion Safe
- Whipped Cream Diversion Safe
- Ajax Cleanser Diversion Safe
- Coffee Diversion Safe
Bathroom Diversion Safes are great options for hiding valuables in the bathroom closet or under the sink.
- Axe Deodorant Diversion Safe
- Bamboo Soap Dispenser Diversion Safe
- Hair Brush Hidden Safe
- Hairspray Diversion Safe
- Lint Roller Diversion Safe
- Shaving Cream Diversion Safe
Household Item Diversion Safes are great options for hiding valuables in a living room or bedroom.
- Coat Hanger Diversion Safe
- Flower Pot Diversion Safe
- Photo Frame Diversion Safe
- Wall Socket Diversion Safe
- Spray Bottle Diversion Safe
- Book Diversion Safe
- Key Locking Book Safe
Outside Item Diversion Safes are great options for hiding valuables or spare keys outside or in your yard.
Garage Item Diversion Safes are a great option for hiding valuables in your garage or shed.
- Brake Cleaner Diversion Safe
- Engine Degreaser Diversion Safe
- Insect Spray Diversion Safe
- Lubricant Diversion Safe
- Car Key Fob Diversion Safe
Diversion safes are a great way to hide valuables in your home. They are affordable, easy to use, and they can be hidden in plain sight. If you are looking for a way to protect your valuables from burglars, then a diversion safe is a great option.
As always be safe, and be prepared.